Monday, May 16, 2011

Easy Crescent Taco Bake or Taco Pie

I love Pillsbury crescents! they are so delicious. I was curious one day as to what else you could do with them so I looked at their website, which is where I found the fiesta Taco cups and this recipe. This one is delicious! I think it tastes like a big chalupa!

Ingredients:
1 can pillsbury crescents
1 lb ground beef
3/4c salsa (or more)
diced tomato
2TBS taco seasoning
1c shredded cheddar
Shredded lettuce
Sour Cream

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Place in an ungreased pie plate. Press together and up sides to form crust. Cook beef over med.-high heat. Drain grease. Stir in salsa and taco seasoning; simmer 5 minutes. Spoon into crust, sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a deep golden brown. Top with lettuce, tomato & sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment