Friday, April 8, 2011

BBQ Beef Sandwiches

Today I had a brilliant idea! BBQ beef sandwiches. I know it may not seem brilliant to many, but I have never made this meal my self, so I was very excited. I created my own "recipe" for this, which is really more that I put a couple of ingredients together. So here it goes. Oh and this is a crock-pot meal! Wonderful!!

Ingredients:
Roast (I used a 7-bone roast, but any roast that is your favorite will work)
Stubb's BBQ Sauce (Bought at Target)
Bun's  :)

Directions:
Get your crock-pot out and plug it in! :) Pour enough bbq sauce to create a thin layer on the bottom of the pot. Meanwhile brown the roast in a skillet on the stove. Then transfer Roast into the crock-pot. Pour about a little over half of the bottle of bbq sauce over the roast; cover. Turn on high for 1 hour, then turn to low for 7 hours or until tender to the point of falling apart. Then remove bone(s) and big pieces of fat. Shred the meat and mix with the sauce and Juice. then serve on a bun. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment