Friday, April 8, 2011

Taco Salad Dressing

So I have fallen behind on updating my food blog. But it was worth it! I haven't made a lot of new thing's lately, so I haven't had that many new recipes to post, but I have this one that I found a couple weeks ago when I was in the mood for a taco salad. I knew how to put it together, but I was wanting to find a yummy dressing to go with the salad, and I did! Try it and tell me what you think. It also is very yummy as a chip dip! *Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes.com*

Taco Salad Dressing
Ingredients:
1 mashed avacado
4oz sour cream
2TBS Italian salad dressing
1TBS lemon juice
1TBS minced onion
1/4tsp chili powder
Salt & Pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients. Add more or less sour cream for consistency. Add as much as you would like to your own personal salad.

Salad Ingredients:
1 bag Roman Hearts
1/2 can shoe peg corn
1/2 can black bean's
2 tomatoes, chopped
Tortilla chips
1 lb browned hamburger, with taco seasoning (any taco seasoning packet you like) ((add to personal salad, so if you have left over lettuce mix it will keep better.))

No comments:

Post a Comment