Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gladys's Lasagna

This Lasagna is the best by far! I love it... so yummy! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! I do have a little tweeks from Gladys's original... but I think it would still taste the same.. just a little more of the ingredients. I am putting it down how I make it :)

Ingredients:
9 Lasagna Noodles - Cooked according to directions on package
2 lbs ground beef
1/4 tsp of each - Garlic Powder, Red Pepper, and Paprika
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
2 - 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
2 jars Prego spaghetti sauce
1/4 tsp of each - Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning (spice aisle)
12oz Cottage cheese
1TBS Parsley
1/4 tsp Pepper

Directions:
Brown meat until no longer pink. Drain well. Add salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, red pepper, paprika and meat to Spaghetti sauce (save a little sauce with out meat in it for the bottom of pan). Mix eggs, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, pepper, parsley and 1 bag mozzarella cheese together. Layer in pan: Sauce without meat (just enough to cover bottom of sprayed pan) 3 noodles, sauce, egg mix, REPEAT ONE MORE TIME, 3 noodles, sauce. Bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes. Top with second bag Mozzarella cheese and continue baking until cheese melts and is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment